Sunday, April 19, 2009

RIANE GOH (BABAWHOAMI), I LOVE YOU! :D

(are you reading this ojousan!) haha.

THANKS FOR TREATING KAIKAI & I TO CARL'S JUNIOR, THE WONDERFUL CHOCOLATE EGGS WITH STUFF IN THEM ..

and I love the postcards and gifts from turkey very much. Very very muchie! :D

Have a nice day in school tomorrow!

Love, Elimimama ;D




Photos soon! I have to paint the stupid tree and do my other work and bathe ):

tata!



TAGREPLIES


11th
ray: HAHA ME? WEIRD LAH YOU I THOUGHT WHO WAS THAT, some GUY OR WHAT/ ;)
{YAH IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND (which is myself HAHA) YOU THINK I'D POST PICTURES OF ME KISSING ANOTHER PERSON? or you were secretly hoping it was you right :D}

Chris: cool, inform me then... wanna meet other frds too... haha
{HAHA okay surething :D}

12th
terie: hey emma, I understand;) ive got something to tell you too, meet up soon.
{TERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg la sorry I replied SO late! ): so its been 6 days, I"ll pop by soon! Or you can always call me then we can have a chat :P}

ashley: haha dont be sad anymore okk! ;D and the lead singer for pre gig jitters was <3 !
{okie thanks :D GETWELLSOON JEROME :D yay jerome and TIME IS RUNNING OUT!}

13th
ray: hey haha YAY, life. haha you want drugs with me? (;
{yeah I'LL BE YOUR SWEETEST DRUG HAHAHA}

14th
Jac: Heyo! Do you still remember the baby hamsters' birthdate? The batch which you passed to me for adoption. :) Tag my blog with the ans k? Thanks! ^^
{6th november! :D}

Chinyee: Hi Emma! Haha cool meiji cracker ;)
{Hi Chinyee! I like the cracker too! and its so yummy HAHA}

16th
ashley: jerome ;DDDD totally heart his voice!
{ME TOO! :D charming person with an angellic voice! Too bad I don't have cheerleading ):}

17th
peixuan: HEY MAMA! GOLD WITH HONOURS EH! hohoho. :D
{YEAHMAN! :D CONGRATSSSS!!!! Mama is so proud of you all haha, OH I SAW THE AHSGWH THING AT URBANWRITE! :P}

anna
: i saw irritating guys today ugh>: ( tell you on sunday!
{that was seriously FREAKY man! D: maybe you'll meet a nice person next time! To like, balance it out hahah. CALL ME I'LL GIVE THE PERSON DAGGER EYES lol}

ray: hey, fellow extremist. ):
{WE SHALL NOT BE EXTREMISTS ANYMORE! :D ray, I forgot to save your number the other day so I didn't call you sorry, we'll have maggimee chats soon k! :D}

No comments: